We want to assure all our visitors we are actively monitoring the situation and adhering to all guidelines issued by the British Government and Public Health England regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus) risks.
The safety and wellbeing of all our staff and visitors is our priority, therefore we have put in the additional practices in place:
– Rather than a handshake we will welcome all our guests with a warm smile
– We have well-stocked handwashing facilities with soap, water and paper towels, and signs showing correct handwashing procedures
– We have introduced additional cleaning to our already strict routines
– All staff and volunteers have been issued with clear guidelines around COVID-19 and the workplace
– All our contractors who will be working on site will be asked to sign a declaration form regarding any recent travel and will abide by the same guidelines as staff.
We want to welcome everyone to the Brunel Museum with a warm smile and the reassurance that we have your health in mind, so you can enjoy a wonderful day with your friends and family. COVID 19 website statement as of 13 March 2020