The Brunel Museum is pleased to use ‘WelcoMe’ – the app that allows visitors with accessibility needs who wish to visit to discreetly inform our team of their needs, to pre-plan their visit, and pre-book assistance if required.
This enables our team to have the information they need so they know exactly how best they can help, and so that you, the visitor, receive a warm welcome.
Help Us to Help You
To help us deliver a service that best suits your needs, start by signing up for the app. Here’s a list of reasons why you can benefit by using the WelcoMe app:
- Personalised – you create a simple profile that is personal to you and your requirements.
- Pre-Plan – you can use the information on the app to pre-plan your visit to the Market Hall so that you are fully aware where any facilities (such as lift, or accessible toilets) are.
- Receive a personalised service – our staff receive a reminder of your needs, allowing them to prepare for your visit if you have any specific requirements.
- Arrange a Meet & Greet – on certain days we are able to arrange a Meet & Greet service, with our staff meeting you and ensuring you can make the most of your visit to the Market Hall.
- Increase Your Confidence – you can be confident that your accessibility needs will be understood.
Download the App
You can download the app for free here. Or login/ create a login below.
Log in or sign up below:
How to use the app:
- Once you have downloaded the app, or used the form above, create your account.
- When planning your visit, put “The Brunel Museum” in the search facility in the app and check our accessibility features and when our meet and greet service is available, if required.
- Visit – if you request support from us, we’ll be notified of your arrival date and time, and requirements.